Question

Mouth
Hi, Cyberdoc

For the last few days, I have had a creamy taste / sensation in my mouth - almost as if I have just eaten a spoonful of cream! No matter what I eat or drink, the taste remains. It seems slightly better today.

Can you tell me what this might possibly be? I have had a bit of a tummy bug as well, but could all of this maybe just be related to a less thanideal diet over the festive season?

Dear Angie
You may have a bit of bile reflux or a low grade candida infection in the mouth. Try using antiseptic mouthwash and drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day. If you have a white film in the mouth you may need antifungal medication too.