Question

Mouth Thrush
I've had an on and off mouth thrush for almost a month now. I did use something for it and it disappeared but it has reappeared. I had a stomach bug which I'm still recovering from. Could my body be run down? Could it be causing the mouth thrush. My tongue has an abnormal colour from time to time, whiet yellowish.

What should I do with the thrush problem? I have a vaginal thrush for a long time and it has gone? Could there a connection?

Tee, recurrent/persistent thrush might be a sign of a suppressed immune system (like in diabetes, chronic infections, etc.) and the best would be to see your doctor and make sure there isn’t a serious underlying problem. Good luck.