Question

Moved in
Hi All

Well last month I wrote about me and my ex who got back together.....well...She moved in with me and our son over the weekend...brought all her stuff to my house...well...I thought it would be that bad but I was wrong...yesterday when I got home, she basically moved the whole furniture around...to accomaodate her belongings...I got home...and was greeted with a hot meal...she was off work yesterday so she cleaned, cooked and all that...our first two nights "living" together was ssooo amaing...after all we went through last year I must say that she has changed for the better...she even came up with a few good suggestions regarding our future...

Im happy , she is happy...our son is happy...well...in the end if we wants things to work out, they will....just perserverence....

Thx u all for ur advise...I read it, applied it...and ya it works for me....

CS keep up with the advice hey...

From:HAPPY FOR NOW...

Pleased to hear of this outbreak of happiness --- and surely you have also told her how thrilled you are. Hope this lasts. And remember the couples counselling option