Question

movicol
Good day,
I was reading the article about colon cleansing, and the advice to us fybogel or agiobulk. Is it ok if I use Movicol once a week?

Dear Roxy
If you are eating a balanced diet that is rich in dietary fibre (lots of unprocessed grains and cereals, fruit and vegetables, and dried fruit), plus probiotics (good 'microorganisms') it should not be necessary to take any laxatives and you should be regular. Most of the laxatives such as Agiobulk and Movicol should have a similar effect, but do try and achieve regularity without having to resort to the use of any laxatives. Click on 'DietnFood', and 'Healthy colon' to read how to achieve this.