Question

Moving House with a cat.
Hi, We are moving to another city at the end of August. I have a 2 year old female cat which was adopted from Catpals, and her only home has been the present one. How do I keep her from running away at the new home, and what do I do to neutralise dog odours around the garden of the new home? I will naturally keep her indoors for several weeks, but she is quite skittish, and I am worried about her reaction to any doggy smells outside.
cybervet

Please install a Feliway Vapourizer in your home before you move and then take it with to your new home and keep it installed for about a month. There is nothing on e can do about smells in the garden. Patios and paved areas can be cleaned using bleach and thoroughly washed down.