Question

Moving pups
My Rottie insists on moving her pups to a different place twice each day! We have had a few panics as we have arrived home and not seen them and then had to search all over the garden. I know "nature/life" goes on instinct - she has turned up her nose at a comfy doggie bed and a kennel and would rather dig a hole under a bush and sit there with them in the pouring rain. I'd just like to know what is the motivation for this behaviour? One morning she brought a couple to me, wagged her tail and barked and then took them back?
cybervet

It is difficult to know why some dogs do this and others are quite content to stay in one place.