Ask an expert

05 Jul 2011

Moving testicle
I''m 31 and I have moving testicle(right one), which moves when I got erection all the way up above my penis. I had hernia ops when I was younger(6 yrs.) on my left testicle.
It has been like that maybe last 3 years, and I really dint pay much attention on it. But lately it start going up most of the time. When i have intercourse I have to push it down (in the sack) with my hand. Feels uncomfortable if its up when i have intercourse.
What can be the case and what I should do since a lot of people are telling me its not Hernia (cause if it was I would have pain or some groins like ball size?)?

Thank you
Answer 401 views

01 Jan 0001


You have to consult a urologist for a small operation, where the testis is kept in the scrotum with a stitch. An ascending testis is not due to pathology but can be dangerous when the testis turns inside the scrotum causing acute pain and can lead to an acute scrotum which is a surgical emergency.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.