Question

Moving testicle
I''m 31 and I have moving testicle(right one), which moves when I got erection all the way up above my penis. I had hernia ops when I was younger(6 yrs.) on my left testicle.
It has been like that maybe last 3 years, and I really dint pay much attention on it. But lately it start going up most of the time. When i have intercourse I have to push it down (in the sack) with my hand. Feels uncomfortable if its up when i have intercourse.
What can be the case and what I should do since a lot of people are telling me its not Hernia (cause if it was I would have pain or some groins like ball size?)?

Thank you
Zlatko

Zlatko

You have to consult a urologist for a small operation, where the testis is kept in the scrotum with a stitch. An ascending testis is not due to pathology but can be dangerous when the testis turns inside the scrotum causing acute pain and can lead to an acute scrotum which is a surgical emergency.