Ask an expert

13 Aug 2007


I need you're opinion. My eyesite has deteriorated dramatically in the last few months (my sugarlevels are fine). Specially my far site. My memory not so good the last couple of weeks..could be stresrelated. (I'm 29..)Forget stupid things in short term memory, like where I put my keys a minute ago and so on.
Do you think I should go for a MRI?
Answer 438 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear A
No, first go for a neurological examination at your GP, he will refer you to a neurologist as needed and they will decide whether you need a MRI or cat scan or EEG.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.