Question

Mrs/Miserable
CP MOM, The R100.00 story made me laughs. They were raised like that.
Even my hubby I heard from neighbours use to swear the mother, and beat up the ex infront of her. They were raised like that.

Maria- he was not like this before we got married. I married a sweet caring young man. Can’t say the same anymore.

Mandi- things change after we got married. But it’s too late to look back now. I rather want to work on the future and have a better tomorrow.
A little thought- We’ve talk, but he doesn’t keep his word. His step father did this to his mother, and he thinks its right, - could be.
I feel that this is not a good reason to walk out of my marriage.

I want a change; I’ve change for the better.
I’m very independent, my own person, But one needs love. The house is cold. I love going to the malls like any other women. My house is clean. Food cook. Cloths clean, and iron. Not perfect wife, but a decent wife. Things he never had, I do for him. I make life comfortable for him. He doesn’t give any thing back. I’m not asking for diamonds or gold.
Asking for respect, as I believe all other things will follow.

Counselling enables you to explore the chances for positive change, and either to manage to achieve a useful improvement, or to know that you can seek alternatives knowing that you at least did all you could to remedy the situation