Question

Multi vitamin

Can you please advise me on a multi vitamin to supplement what I' m not getting from my diet as well as to just give my energy a boost?
I' m a 30-year old, working mom of 3 kids.I eat fairly healthy and excercise when I have a chance.I am slightly anaemic and take DS24.

Dear Shamie
You need iron and folic acid for the anaemia, so try using Supradyn Forte. If you find that you are not improving within a month then please do see a dr for blood tests to determine the extent of your iron deficiency. The following foods are rich sources of readily available iron: red meat, liver, fish, eggs, iron-fortified breakfast cereals, bread and maize meal and dried fruit and legumes. However any person who has to work, run a home, look after 3 kids and still does exercise would be expected to feel tired! Make sure that you also get some rest and "me time".