Ask an expert

07 Jun 2011


my mother and father are over 60-would like to know what they can use&  mdash &  mdash they both complain abt sore bodies and at the same time my mother has got arthiritis and the moment they both have flu.....what can i buy for they...?

please assist
Answer 504 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi S

As an everyday vit they'd benefit Centrum 50+.

Cal C Vita Immune Protector is a good choice as immune booster.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.