Question

Muscle in one leg more noticeable than other, is this quite normal?
Dear Doc,

Is it normal to have a more pronounced muscle in one leg than the other? I did have a fall sometime ago, probably nearly a year ago and wondered if it would have anything to do with that, however the area that I hurt wasn't where your leg kind of joins your foot ... was higher up. Not sore or anything but just strange that this muscle is more noticeable that the other leg. I do know that my left leg is more my primary leg though? Would this have anything to do with it? Is there any need for concern? I am able to walk fine and don't have any pain.

Thanks for your time Doc.

Suzanne, I suppose it all depends on how big the difference between the two legs is. If it is so obvious that other people notice it, you should definitely see your doctor about it. In the end the best would probably be to see your doctor anyway, just to make sure. Good luck.