Ask an expert

08 Jul 2005

Muscles growth
Hey people, i need help.
My sis is preggies but have some complications. The doctor said there are three muscles growths inside her womb. The afrikaans word for it is miome (spiergroeisels). I just want to know where i can find out more about it. The internet doesn't find anything when i search. Please can anyone help
Answer 1,236 views

01 Jan 0001

Try searching under Fibroids.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.