Question

Musle pain after exercise
I am 73 Plays golf 3 times per week(18 ) after a lifetime of sport: rugby up to 43, tennis 65 .
I am sleder built : exercise daily for 50 minute(Vigorrously)
Cycle in garage, dumbells and running up and down steps.
Then i suffer severe muscle pain arms but mostly legs. It fades ou later in the day or evening.
What vit/food supplement will help or which diet.

Hi Sarel

You will need to direct diet-related questions to Dietdoc.
From an exercise point of view, it would seem that your body simply needs some rest! I would recommend that you have at least 2 days of the week, when you do not exercise vigorously. On these days off, you could go for a 30 minute walk if total rest is not an option for you. I would also recommend that you do weights only every second day, since the muscles need time to recover (48 hours) for strengthening to occur.

Try this and see if it helps.

Good luck!