Ask an expert

23 Jul 2005

must i wory aboutGenital Herpes in my body
Hi, In 2002 i discovered that i had herpes, i washed myself three times a day and it went away. i never used any medicationb or something. since then i lost weight a bit and i was 18 years then. now i feel some inchness around my genital area, so is it posible that i might stil be having this deases? if it is, how can i cure it because its bothering big time, some times i find it hard to focus at school. please help me i'm desperate.
thank you.
Answer 398 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Pine

Unfortunately I cannot provide advice, it is not a genetic problem. Please consult your doctor.

Regards, Maritha
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18773 votes