Question

My ankles
I have been doing Yoga for a short while and I never suffer from any pain in anyway except for pain around ankles as if they are going to snap! I did ballet for many years, but I am only 22 and I hope that there's nothing wrong.

Hi Jacqui

If the pain is something that is consistently with you - I would recommend a visit to your doctor for a diagnosis of the problem. If you have gone over on your ankles you might have weak ligaments that need strengthening in which case you may need a programme from a Biokineticist. You could contact our Biokineticists on 021 659 5647 for an appointment for a programme.

Good luck.