Question

my bf is sleepin with her friend who has a gf how do i help then stop.
My bestfriend mary has been messing around with this guy for over a year now. they are friends....on occasion (meaning when their not fighting) during that year hes told her that he cared about her and loved her. he regained interested in gurl that hes wanted for the longest time when she became avaliable he went right for her and they have been dating for the past 6months. during those 6months hes also been cheating on his girlfriend with mary and he calls mary his addiction. he sometimes feels bad when he cheat and sometimes he doesn't. they say they'll stop messing around but they never do or if they do they won't be friends anymore.they won't do anything for a couple of days and then it will go back to being the same way, it very repetitous.hes always tellin his gf that he loves her and that shes his world and then right after he'll go cheat on her and he makes my friend feel bad on occasion for giving in to what shes feeling. im really not sure of what his intensions are or if he likes/loves both of them or wat. ive told her to end it but she doesnt listen and i just dont what to tell her anymore.an i want to know whats up with him and why he acts that way.

,,,,,