Question

My boyfrind's cheating - Why??
I know that my boyfriend is cheating on me, but we have a really great relationship, and lots of sex!! I know that he loves me, but i dont understand why he sleeps with other women. Why do men have a need to have sex with other women, what does it mean, what do they get out of it???

It's also a question of what will you be getting out of it, STI's or even HIV?? I find it amazing that you are knowingly sleeping with a partner, that you know have other partners. I hope there are lots of condoms in this relationships?

Why do you stay with a person that cheats on you? But at best he is the only one that can tell you why he sleeps with other people. Are you scared to confront him, or are you scared that you will loose him?
Call FAMSA or Lifeline for some help in moving on.

Good Luck