Question

My breasts are to small, I need help!
I need advice on some form of breast enlargement without any surgery, this situation has caused me a lot of deppresion that I have to do something. There are so many things on the market overseas that I have not got a clue as to what product to use. I would love some advice as to how to get the correct information and what to look for. A ordanary person like me would not know if it is just estrogen I need or some sort of growth hormone. I am clueless.
Could you please help me?

Thanking you
TJ

Dear TJ,
Breast tissue is just fat tissue and there is nothing you can drink or rub on that will make it bigger. All the advertisements for these products are not being 100% honest. To enlarge your breasts without surgery you can do only 2 things, excercise your underlaying chest muscles to press the breasts more forward, or pick up weight.... To use hormones is dangerous - can cause cancer.
Save for a breast implant - these days it is safe and can be done with a small 3 cm cut on the side of your chest only.