Question

My bum is getting to big for my body.
Dear DietDoc,

I have a problem with my bum, I am slim, but for some reason my bum especially the bottom side is getting fat and it doesn't look good with the rest of my body. Is there an excercise that consentrate on the bum and upper leg area ?

Thank you.

La-la

Dear La-La
There are many exercises that can be used to firm up the buttocks, e.g. stand up straight and pull in the buttock muscles for a count of 5, relax, repeat 10 times whenever you get a chance. Or try sitting upright on the floor and 'walking' forward and backward by moving one buttock and then the other - repeat 10 times twice a day. The upper legs are more difficult and I would like to suggest that you ask Fitness Doc or consult a biokineticist for a set of specific exercises.