Question

my child doesnt get hunry like normal children do
even as a baby my child would have a bottle and then throw it all up. know he is two and a half and doesnt get hungry like normal children do. he will eat himself if he has a gap of about eight hours between his meals and he still doesnt eat enough to satisfy me that he is filled up.he is also very active.
is there anything i can give him to make him hungry?

Dear Ghossia
It is always advisable to have children who have a suppressed appetite examined by a medical dr to make sure there is not an underlying physical problem (e.g. problems with swallowing, etc). If the child gets a clean bill of health from the dr, then it may help to give him a complete vitamin and mineral supplement such as Kidivite, etc (ask the chemist for a product that is suitable for the child's age), because vitamin and mineral deficiencies can cause lack of appetite. It is, however, important to also remember that a small child has a very small stomach capacity and they are incapable of eating a large meal like an adult. It is much better to give them 6 small meals a day instead of 3 large ones and never judge a toddler's food intake by what you, as an adult, are capable of eating. But do take him for that medical checkup - just to be sure.