Question

My child says she doesnt have friends at school :-(
Hi All, it is actually my 1st time here. And I need your assistance please. I am single parent of two wonderful girls. My oldest one, wh is turning 8 next month cried so bad yesterday when she told me that she finds it difficult to make friends. She says the friends that she had last year in Grade one, dont want to play with her saying she cant run fast. She cried so hard my heart sobbed. As a parent, I didnt know what to say or do. I said what I said obviously to make her feel better. She actually landed up asking me to pray to God to give her a good friend. I am so sad at the moment and I hope she doesnt land up hating school because of this, because it is actually affecting her school work already :-(...
Your inputs on what to do will be greatly appreciated...I for one, feel like I am not doing a great job.
Thanks...