Question

my colleague passed away yesterday in road accident
hi, i am having a problem to deal with my colleague''s death yesterday, she was on her way to training in another city, when the car just rolled and rolled and my colleague died on way to hospital, this is difficult as i sit next to her in office and now this is going to make it more worse for me to go to work as she was a dear dear friend as well, we shared so much....
please help me find a way to deal with this...

Such a sudden and unexpected loss of someone you knew, is never easy. But it won't remain overwhelmingly disturbing to you for long. Seeing a counsellor could help, and indeed, it would be sensible for management to have someone made available as there may well be more people than you that feel similarly shocked and upset.
You know she would want you to continue with your work, and would not want you to feel too deeply bad, but rather work towards remembering all the things that made her dear to you and others.