Question

my cousin is showing himself to me.
he wears short shorts and no underwear and sits oppisite me in such a way that i see his cock and nuts and it even grows sometimes a drools. what should i do about it?

Dear Jenny,
Firstly, folks, notice that we have a bogus "Cybershrink" posting an answer here, although the system the programmer told be would be infallible, is supposed to be fool-proof, was supposed to totally prevent this. Be warned and cautious.
I'm puzzled. I distinctly remember an almost identical question, with almost identical wording, having been posted here some time ago. That's very odd. And that question also omited to mention the highly relevant age of the cousin, and thus sounded rather distinctly like a put-on. If your cousin is 10 months old, there's hardly a problem.
MIna has an excellent suggestion.
But the further grubby responses from Jenny and Claire, sugst that this question is just a hoax, concocted ( which sounds like the appropriate word here ) by some steamy little adolescent, probably male.