Question

My dog running and barking non stop
Please can you assist.
When there is the slightest bit of thunder, my dog runs up and down barking wildly.
I have given him Rescue and another product I obtained from the Vet. I love him to bits but the slightest bit of thunder I could kill him the way he carries on.
He has been neutered and I love him and take extra good care of him.
Please help.
Dog Behaviour Expert
Dog Behaviour Expert

Hi Lynette, this is a sign of Storm Fear Phobia and the quicker you deal with it the better as it does tend to get worse. Please have a look at my friendsofthedog website under the Dog Stuff section and you will see an article on Storm Fear Phobia. Follow this and it should assist.
What you need to realize is that your little one is just acting out of fear, so be patient with him and help him to get over this.
Please dont hesitate to contact me if you need further assistance after reading, thanks Scotty