Question

My dogs fine with my new baby?
Hi there

Im 33 weeks pregnant and my little baby will be arriving soon.
I have two dogs four years old a fox terrior and a jack russel and at the moment they are my babies..They are like little humans and have such amazing personalities.Thye are very good and listen to me.The only thing im worried about is if they will take well to the baby..I dont want to put them aside cos the baby is here cos then they will not like her for sure..I have started letting them smell baby products and her clothes..what else can i do to make them get used to her when she does arrive??

Sandra
cybervet

The best would be to call your vet clinic and ask them for the behaviour counsellor they use and ask them for advice please.