Question

My girlfriend fell pregnent from another man.
Hellp everyone

Please help me, I have been going out with this girl whom I have been grooming hoping that she will be wife, unfortunately she fell pregnant from the ''exboyfriend''. At first she did want to tell me that she was expecting until she was three months, and she told me that she was pregnant only to found out that I am no the father as she told me, and now the baby is born, she is more attached to the ''exboyfriend'' she once told me so.

I really love this girl, I broke my previous relationship of three years to be with her.

Please help me.

I really like t

Mickey, I don't really see what there is to love in someone who has been so persistently dishonest and decptive towards you, and who shows you no true signs of love. Presumably she told you her relationship with her Ex was over --- and that was not true. Not only did she continue seeing him, but she became pregnant by him. She seems to have tried first to conceal the fact of the pregnancy from you, and then to conceal the fact that you were no the father. And then she reveals that the Ex is not Ex at all, and that she still prefers him.
Let her go. She doesn't deserve you, and surely you will find better love in someone not secetly devoted to someone else ?