Question

My hands and feet swaets alot especially during summer
My hands and feet sweats alot. I cannot ware sandals, it feels like I'm walking in water. Other shoes smells ver quickly beacuase of this. The same situation with my hands.
I've hard somewhere that it is caused by a certain gland, not sure of the name. Appently this gland can be removed. What sort of procedure would this entail?

Kouthar, it sounds like you might be suffering from hyperhidrosis or bromhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is excessive perspiration due to overactivity of the sweat glands. Bromhidrosis is a condition in which there is a fetid odour of the skin caused by decomposition of the sweat and cellular debris by bacteria and yeasts. The best person to see about this would be a surgeon. Good luck.
PS If you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you some info on hyperhidrosis.