Ask an expert

6h ago

My hatred just grows...
We stay with my younger aunty and her daughter for 5 yrs now and what she said about my mom to my older aunty really teared my mom's heart apart. This lady was nothing when she started to come and stay with us and my mom volunteered to take her to nursing school and now she is a qualified nurse. I took her as my own sister as i am the only child but what happened recently i am not impressed about her presence any more. She was sick, and i mean very sick, btw life and death just before her lobola we ran around with her so that when the date arrives she would be healed, and she was healed and during the preparations there we were again, me and my mom doing every thing for . He daughter had this funny disease as I took my cousin as my own child and felt about the situation, I made some reseaches about her illness as the medication she was using was not helping . I got the the ointment for her which i ordered in canada, today her mother sees me and my mom as bad people who are jealous of her when she is achieving in her life. Whenever she enters the room i am in my moods just change, i am no longer interested in anything that she is doing either good or bad, I just see her irritating me, my hatred just grows everyday. I know my mom doesn't want her anymore , so I told her to speak with her to move out before things gets worse, cause when my mom confronted her about what my other aunt said she says thats a lie, so before things gets worse I wish she could move out, but I can tell her personally as I was not the one who asked her to come and stay with us, my mom did after the death of my father. Thi is really bad situation for me, pls help to end this.....
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

She sounds like a most unpleasant person who surely doesn't deserve all the care you and your mom have shown for her. Isn't it time for you folks to tell her that her unpleasantness is unbearable, and that she must make plans to move out and live elsewhere ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.