Ask an expert

30 Jan 2013

my husband has thi azoospermia problem.
i want to know because he is a heavy smoker while he has azoospermia,i want to know what are the chances for him to get treatment from this as a smoker.
Answer 329 views

01 Jan 0001

He really needs to stop smoking and alcohol
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.