Question

MY HUSBAND THINKS HE IS DOING GODS WORK
My husband has been acting strangely, thinking he is doing Gods work. He sits in a chair whole day, staring into space. Everytime he walks pass the toilet, he flushes it. Could there be something wrong with him. He calls one of his fellow parishioners 200 times a month up to 12 times a day discussing Gods work - discussing how they have to go out and pray for the sick and the elderley.

Indeed there certainly could be something wrong with him ! And if these odd behaviours represent a real change in his usual behaviour, they should be some cause for concern. This could be a psychotic illness starting up for instance. ( you didn't menion his age, as early dementia might also possibly be relevant ).
I don't see much genuine religion in wasting hours talking about what one should do to help others, rather than actually helping them.
The issue then becomes how can you best persuade him to see a doctor, maybe initially a good GP, but ultimately it must be a good psychiatrist, for a full assessment and a discussion of the findings and treatment options.