Question

My legs are heavy
A year ago i started getting dizzy and so, i went trough different tests but i couldnt get any answers, after few months a started to experience numbness in my feet, they are really heavy for me and i cant walk long distances and now the dizzyness has gone away. please what must i do
Foot expert

It souns as if there is some disorder or disease of your nervous system
I cammot offer any more advice than to tell you to keep persueing the medical fraternity for answers. If you havent seen a neurologist make that your first stop, if you have seen one go back