Question

My life
I want to scream and never stop screaming. I feel jumpy and irritated. I want to shout at someone. I can’t sit still. I talk hopelessly too much. My life is out of control and so am I. How do I calm down? Please help me. I can’t take much more of what is happening in my life. I’m crying now. Everything is just too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My meds are in my handbag. Maybe I should take something extra. Perhaps the anti-psychotic. Go to sleep for a long, long time. If I take any of the meds (not mine) at home I will die. Not quite ready for that yet though.

Hi El-Jo,
MMm, this seems a rather dramatic change from how you have seemed to be in recent weeks. What else has changed ? Very long sleeps are not helpful ; but maybe a slight incease in the anti-psychotic tranquillizer could be useful --- but best of all, call your shrink, who presumably prescribes the meds, for his best suggestion on modifying the doses. The other meds would not suit or help you.
But you DON'T have to keep your thoughts all to yourself --- and posting here can, as you well know, be useful.
There's something almost unconsciously cruel, isn't there, in the determined joy of so many people at the holiday season ( or the Buying season as it actually i ), overlooking the fact that for many others it is not at all a happy time of year.