Question

My life if out of control
Hi, usually it is work that is getting to me. But, in the last week my townhouse that I''m renting started falling apart. All the tiles in the lounge lifted up and it is a no go zone. The dogs and I have spent the week in the bedroom. The estate agent is of no help. He screamed at me calling me stupid when I followed up on the progress on Thursday. Then he sends someone at 6 am in the morning the come and look at the sliding door. Luckily the guard at the gate thought the man looked suspicious and did not let him in because I did not make a reservation for him. When I returned home I found out that the owner arranged access himself for the repairman without my knowledge. I sent the estate agent an e-mail saying that they should make arrangments in advance and I will be happy to accomodate them. Am I overreacting? I feel I need to move here ASAP and started looking for a place to stay, but I don''t want to take the first place that comes along. I looked at a place over the weekend, but alternations will have to be done to accomodate my dogs. Am I a bad person for just wanting to move out and leave the keys with the security? Who does the estate agent think he is screaming at me at the top of his voice and calling me stupid? And he was dumb enough to put it in writing.

Neither over-reacting nor a bad person ( why on earth would you think that, simply because you find unreasonable people to be unreasonable ? )
Look up the Estate Agents Board and report the screaming agent to them, including a copy of his e-mail and a summary of his misconduct.
But as Maria says, the owner sounds more reasonable, and don't get yourself into needless trouble by moving out precipitately.