Question

my man is a feeder
Hi!
Was just reading Candy' s posting, my problem is the opposite.
My man thinks I' m too skinny. (I' m short, about 1.53, and weigh around 43kg, have curves in the right places). He' s always complaining that I' m too thin, my boobs are too small (32C, that' s not too small!), and that I need to put on weight. He insists on cooking and dishing up for me, and insists that I eat everything he puts on the plate (even if I' m bursting). He is convinced that I have to stay at his place, otherwise I' ll fade away because he won' t be there to look after me... And he' s rather upset that I' ve started gym (I need to strengthen up)...
So what do I do? I' m happy with the way I am. Other guys think I' m sexy, and my guy does say I' m hot but too skinny... Do I just carry on with the complaints and do a passive resistance thing (don' t eat all that he piles on my plate!!!)?

Dear Vanessa,

What you are describing is very concerning. It is important that your partner respect you, your body and your right to manage your body and weight as you see fit. You need to openly and honestly discuss these issues as a couple.

Passive resistance will just promote resentment on both your sides and will not help the relationship. Couples counselling would be recommended.