Question

my mother died of the following symptoms
My mother died on Sunday and I would like to find out what you would have diagnosed the disease that killed her-

She had had severe pain over the last couple of months and had gone in for tests and the doctors had said there was nothing wrong with her, After several visits to hospital she collapsed at work and was admitted where they decided to operate and suspected a broken rib - when they opened her up her rib had completely disintegrated and upon further investigation found that her intestines had completely calcified. Her gall bladder had also ruptured. She went onto a ventilator after the op and died 2 days later. She was 64

I have checked the internet and have found nothing that relates to these symptoms - I can only suspect that something had poisoned her system and had eaten away at her digestive organs but I would like some closure.

Thank you

Dear rooikop
Diseases like cancer or Tuberculosis can erode bone. Tuberculosis also tends to cause calcifications. What did they write on her death certificate?