Question

My muscles are burning intermittently
For the past couple of days I have been experiencing a burning sensation in the muscles of my left forearm and left hand (between the thumb and index finger). It is not a continuous thing. It comes and goes and it isn't always a burning sensation. Sometimes it is an itching sensation. The muscles itch. Sometimes it is a cramping sensation. But most of the time it is a burning sensation.

What could this be? Will it help to take an anti-inflammatory such as SANDOZ?

Dear Olivia
This may be a nerve pinching. Sandoz is calcium supplement and may help for cramping. An anti-inflammatory will be something like Neurofen - it may however be necessary to see your GP to determine the cause.