Question

My paranoid g/f
I (25) was in the lift with my g/f (23) in the morning on our way to work. The lift stopped and in walked this other woman.She greeted us BOTH and I asked how she was. On our way to work my g/f just bursts,dont greet dont women when you are with me!!! I said first of all,she greeted us and replied by saying ja bt you mustn't go ahead and ask her how she is! I told her she is paranoid and must never ever command me to do such unreasonable things.How dare she try to control me like that,I was so shocked and felt really embarrassed.Of cousre,typical woman is not talking me, not that I really care.I would understand if I responded to this woman in a flirty way bt I didn't and she is a complete stranger.Does anyone know why she might have behaved like this?

What an extraordinarily insecure girl your gf must be to over-react so ridiculously about something so normal and simple. Now you know she must have very low self-esteem, and may indeed tend to being over-controlling and excessively jealous. Are you really keen to continue a relationship with someone who behaves like that ?