Question

My patch periods
This is my 1st month using the patch, i am now on my patch free week and i have not seen my periods, all i see is small clotting which shows a sign for my periods. Cud there be something wrong or i will still get them, i am suppose to start my patch week next Tuesday, pls help!

The following link could be helpful to provide you with some more information regarding the patch and its working and side effects.
http://www.birth-control-comparison.info/patch.htm . You will notice that one of the side effects that is listed is that blood spotting can occur. If your menstrual period does not starts and or the spotting continues, contact your general practitioner/gynecologist and have it checked out. In the meantime make sure that you continue with extra contraceptive precautions such as spermacide and or condoms.