Question

my practitioner prescribed aspirin 4 me
I have gone to my practitioner yesterday and i have finished five weeks of pregnancy. she prescribed aspirin for me saying that it helps increasing the blood flow. I have read conflicting articles about it. I' m afraid it may hurt my baby and the same time, it might help. my second son who is now 3,5 years old suffers from poland syndrome caused because blood flow stopped or decreased for unknown reasons in third month of pregnancy resulting in deformed right hand and chest. Does make aspirin intake good for me ?
please help me
GYNAEDOC

Low dose aspirin can prevent certain problems in pregnancy such as pre-eclampsia and growth restriction.