Question

my question
Hi doc,

i have lots of cellilite, i do taebo 3 days per week and walk for 45 minutes 4 days per week, i drink 3 litres of water every day, my diet is as follows
oats, and yoghurt
fruit
tin tuna, with potatoe or a sanwich and tuna
another fruit, or protein bar
dinner, is a chicken breast, or hake, or ostrich steak, with rice, veg or a potatoe,

i am tired of it, i work out hard, i have sweets about once a week and have a fizzy drink about 1 a week to, why is this , i am 1.79m and weigh 59.2kg , please help thanks God Bless

Dear Reader
Seeing that your present BMI = 18,5 (which is way below the ideal of 22, for which you would need to weigh 70 kg!), going on a starvation diet is obviously not the answer. We don't really know at the moment what causes cellulite. Some people believe that cellulite forms because fat underneath the skin moves into a higher stratum, while other experts like Dr Howard Murad who has written a book called "The Cellulite Solution", believe that cellulite is due to dehydration of the upper layers of the skin. I wrote an article on this theory awhile ago - click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and search for 'Cellulite'. Doing targeted exercise may help (ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises that target the areas with cellulite such as the upper thighs). There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (012) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. Please do not overdo your water intake as one should not have more than 2 litres a day otherwise you may wash important minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and even sodium out of your body and develop so-called electrolyte imbalances.