Question

My seven year old is gaining weight
My seven year old daugter is drastically gaining weight. She has gained twenty kilos in the past 2 years. We've taken her to the doctor and he's done various blood tests which all came back clear.
What could be the problem?

Michelle, I suppose you’re watching her diet. Maybe the best would be to see a dietician or to contact DietDoc to make sure that what you think is appropriate for a 7 year old, actually is. If they agree with you, you will have to get a second opinion from a paediatrician, as then there is definitely something wrong. Good luck.