Question

My sex life is going down the drain.......
So here's the story:

We met a few years ago. The sex was O.K, and I really liked her. We moved in together and got married.

Before moving in, she got pregnant. But before she could see her doctor a second time, she miscarried. We continued with the marriage though.......but this was just the beginning.

Naturally, nothing was the same after that. She was non-willing to be giving in bed, and had all sorts of medical issues > (none of which were ever resolved or properly diagnosed. They just 'went away' by themselves)

Her labido was still dormant > but in her efforts to re-ignite the spark, she suggested we try some swinging. Which she liked- for a bout 5 minutes. I on the other hand, LOVED IT.

So that lasted about a minute.

Fine, I say: lets move on.

However, our sex life hasn't. Im 30, she's 27. And when we do have sex, its nothing that I can get excited about. She's unhappy with her body and her career. When she leaves the house, my blood preasure drops 20-30 points. She's not the person that I found 4 years ago. I love her, but this is starting to become a major issue in MY life. Going on without sex- without being able to even talk to other woman in front of my wife (she hates when other woman talk to me), and not being satisfied at least one bit is only making things worse.

I need suggestions.........................fast...............

K.

I look at the time of your e-mail, and I see that you are losing sleep over this problem. So I have to read between the lines, and I can see relationship issues, communication problems, unresolved hurt and pain and the symptom of all of this is your sex lives. Sex is not your problem, it's just the symptom of the rest of your marriage. If you want to "fix" the sex life, you are going to have to do some serious relationship & marriage counselling. Contact a FAMSA offcie near you or if in JHB write to me and I will forward you info on our "7 weeks to bettter sex" relationship program, write to em at disa@icon.co.za

E Mc