Question

my situation
my family has hurt me so badly (mother and siblings) - being around them hurts like hell, i just want to disappear and forget that i ever had them in my life. I don't hurt people intentionally but i've had my fare share of that! I just want out! it's a bad relationship that cannot be fixed! I have prayed about it but it just won't go away (the pain). My mom won't hear me out because she is the instigator and whenever there are family functions - there's this turmoil inside me - i want to forget but i can't - i want to heal and just move on with my life but the pain just lingers on... If i didn't have a child - i would say that i want to die, but i know that i have to live for him... Family is important but in my case it's the other way round - i am an outcast.

Sad, isn' it, that some pople seem to find it easy to hurt others. You don't mention your age, but as you mention having a child, clearly you are adult enough to be able to live on your own. Don't see yourself as an outcast --- it is them who may need to be cast out, not you. And while its good that you recognize that you need to live for the sake of your child, you also need to and deserve to, live for your own sake, too. There is no need for you to please your mother or anyone else in the family. But do speak with lifeline, and try to arrance to see a good local personal counsellor, to work on making the wisest decisions for yourself.
Sounds, too, as though the book toxic Parents could be very apt.