Question

10 May 2013

my son is 36 yrs old, was diagnosed as a dyslexic as a child, and attended a what we called, "special school". He never had a serious job as an adult, although he did manage to get a security grade c certificate.
a few years ago, after moving from a small freestate town into the city, he changed dramatically, and after several different things happening (including phisically abusing me, and seeing and believing funny stuff) he was diagnosed as schizo[phrenic. he is using an anti-psycotic pill every day for the past 3 years. For most of the times he seems fine, but every so often he will do the most funny things, like quitting a job, buying presents for girls who do not know/like him, refusing to do anything, either over-eating or over-dieting. I am worried about what will happen to him after I pass away, as I am not healthy myself, and his brother and sister already said they will not take him in after my death. What options are there for a person like my son, like what institutions, or homes, or other help is there for such persons? Thank you very much for the help.