Question

My son of 15 seems to have difficulty in making friends
My son feels that he is not part of the group-he has had difficulty in making friends since attending high school-very concious of whatthe other boys say about him etc. He is also a christian, and tends to feel that he doesn't fit in with a group that is loudmouth, swears etc. I am a recovering alcoholic, and I really don't know how to help him

I like Buzz's response --- most kids find it hard to make friends, and yet are convinced that they are the only one in such a situation. he should explore getting involved in activities at school, sports, and other clubs, societies, whatever. And explore what's available in the way of youth groups either at your specific church, or in the area.
The school may also be able to recommend a good local psychologist / counsellor who in a couple of sessions could help him to raise his self-confidence and self-esteem. Congratulations on maintaining status as a recovering alcoholic.