Ask an expert

05 Feb 2008

My sweating problem.
My name is Benjamin Tomarchio and I am 15 years old.
Recently I have become more aware of a sweating problem I have. This problem occurs when I walk to class and in 5 minuets, I have completely saturated my shirt and pants slightly. Only lately I have started sweating a lot more than I use to (only 3 days ago). I have no idea what causes it, but it only happens at school, or when I am with other people besides my family and I am really hating myself for it. I was wondering whether their are any treatments that are guaranteed to work, as I am now constantly stressed about it now. I am going to try certain anti-persperants (which contain that certain chemical).

Thanks for any help,

Benjamin Tomarchio
Answer 440 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Benjamin
Try Dri clor or Perspirex, or see if your doctor can prescribe Probanthine tablets ( it was difficult to get hold of it in the last few months)
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.