Question

My sweating problem.
My name is Benjamin Tomarchio and I am 15 years old.
Recently I have become more aware of a sweating problem I have. This problem occurs when I walk to class and in 5 minuets, I have completely saturated my shirt and pants slightly. Only lately I have started sweating a lot more than I use to (only 3 days ago). I have no idea what causes it, but it only happens at school, or when I am with other people besides my family and I am really hating myself for it. I was wondering whether their are any treatments that are guaranteed to work, as I am now constantly stressed about it now. I am going to try certain anti-persperants (which contain that certain chemical).

Thanks for any help,

Benjamin Tomarchio

Dear Benjamin
Try Dri clor or Perspirex, or see if your doctor can prescribe Probanthine tablets ( it was difficult to get hold of it in the last few months)
See http://www.medicinenet.com/hyperhidrosis/article.htm