Ask an expert

22 Jul 2011

My wife raped
One day some goons came in my house (Karanchi, Pakistan). They tied me up and raped my wife one by one before me. i was helplessly watching. I wondered my wife was enjoying the rape. Shall I divorce her ?
Answer 639 views
Divorce support expert
Divorce support expert

01 Jan 0001

You and your wife both have gone through a traumatic experience and you should both seek some trauma counselling in order to support each other through this ordeal.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.