- SAHPRA to allow for ivermectin use in Covid-19 in 'controlled, compassionate' programme
- A pill, a ring or a jab: The future of HIV prevention is choice
- Covid-19: Small clinical study finds that ivermectin has potential - to decrease viral load
- Are people with a higher level of omega-3s less likely to die from Covid-19?
- Covid mortality: Latest research looked at why men are more likely to die
- No food for 100 hours: Tembisa Hospital CEO to take damning Health Ombudsman report on review
- Zuma's 'Secret Service': How ex-president's 'private spy force' was recruited before he even took office
- Thirst for booze is fuelling R13bn illicit trade, says liquor industry
- Health department only sought deviation to negotiate with vaccine makers in January - Treasury
- Qaanitah Hunter | Spy vs spy: The ANC's smallanyana skeletons are coming out of the closet
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18828 votes