Question

nails on my hands are paper thin
Why are the nails on my hands paper thin? I do not have a problem with my toe nails.
I am 67 years old and in reasonable good health. Also my nails have ridges on them. They run from top to bottom of my nail. Please help!

Maulin, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without examining you first. Two things come to mind: iron deficiency and lamellar splitting due to repeated wetting and drying. The best would be to see your doctor or even better, a dermatologist, and have it sorted out. Good luck.